Are you a mother? and you still want to look good to your man? then consider getting this nice piece of fashion item.
This Mowolaa styled African print dress will make you look like a city queen or princess depending on how you rock it. You can also rock it as a boss if you wish to.
It is a one kill gets all kind of wear. Go for it.
- Asymmetric white shirt dress
- Has a pocket in front with two tieable ropes at one part of the dress
- The other part has a split on the sleeve with a little drape reaching to the back of the dress
- Button down
- Base colours - White, striped white and blue
- 100% cotton
- Wash in cold (30°C or below) water.
- You can wash with machine or hand.
- Give garments a gentle stretch when they come out of the wash to get them back into shape.
- Always air dry
- Dry clothes flat and out of the sun if possible
- You can fold or hang it to store
- Keep out of dusty area
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com .
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges | Store Credit
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically issued a store credit or an exchange of another product of the same value. Please note that you can pay the difference on items of higher value.