The classic kimono jacket is a traditional wear which originated from the Japanese. When translated, the word kimono means; “something to wear.” This full to half length robes are instantly recognizable, thanks to their unique cut, beautiful designs, and captivating colors.
Consider getting yourself one of these if you like freeness and free life while still maintaining that elegant look without breaking a sweat of doing too much.
- White and brown based two piece
- Kimono jacket with high waist pant
- Free pant trouser
- Easy to wear
- Has to be worn with an inner or bralette
- Use mild silk-friendly detergent.
- Leave to soak in water for just 5 minutes.
- Wash slowly to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Rinse with fresh cold water.
- Ball the fabric together to remove excess water.
- Squeezing the fabric too hard can cause damage to it.
- Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Use a steamer to remove wrinkles.
- Store it by hanging to avoid wrinkles
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com .
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges | Store Credit
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically issued a store credit or an exchange of another product of the same value. Please note that you can pay the difference on items of higher value.