Aduni which means a joy to have or one we struggled to have is an African unisex name.
The name is sufficient enough to describe this wonderful Mowolaa African Clothing. It is a fashion wear you'll have peace of mind with when you purchase it.
It is easy to wear and style. No complex fashion. It is breathable and stands out amongst the crowd.
It'll make you look classy, simple, gentle and bossy. It is a one shot kill all kind of wear.
Material: 100% African Cotton
- African Print Jacket Dress
- Long sleeve
- Bell sleeve with elastic for ease of movement
- Button down
- Short gown style
- Can expose little chest area if you want
- Can also be buttoned to the top
- Wash in cold (30°C or below) water.
- You can wash with machine or hand.
- Give garments a gentle stretch when they come out of the wash to get them back into shape.
- Always air dry
- Dry clothes flat and out of the sun if possible
- You can fold or hang it to store
- Keep out of dusty area
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges | Store Credit
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically issued a store credit or an exchange of another product of the same value. Please note that you can pay the difference on items of higher value.