The name Ayinke is from the Yoruba Tribe in Nigeria which means "One who is praised and pampered.
You definitely want people to perceive you as a princess or one from a royalty when you show up to watch the Wakanda movie.
Imagine rocking this with your friends or Husband, you'll be seen as one from a lineage of royalty just like the late Legendary Chadwick Bosman.
Spoiler Alert: Rocking one of this will make you get a lot of compliments
- Olive green hoodie danshiki
- Pockets mixed with Aso oke representing African culture
- Design on the neck which represents the claw jewelry on black panther
- Hood for style
- Wash in cold (30°C or below) water.
- You can wash with machine or hand.
- Give garments a gentle stretch when they come out of the wash to get them back into shape.
- Always air dry
- Dry clothes flat and out of the sun if possible
- You can fold or hang it to store
- Keep out of dusty area
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges | Store Credit
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically issued a store credit or an exchange of another product of the same value. Please note that you can pay the difference on items of higher value.